Friday, April 3, 2009

This morning's quotes:

Quotes:
"Sir, how do I open this plastic bag?" - Cadet Castle
"Do you like my pyjamas" - C/1Sgt Fisher (aka The Grinch)
"Sir, we were up at 0530 studying - can we go to breakfast now?" - The Quasars*
"oops, did I say that out loud" - C/SMSgt Fahrenbruck
"What a polite group of young gentlemen" - Holiday Inn Express breakfast server
"Ma'am, can I have my own room - my room-mates smell funny" - anon
"My mom usually does that" - heard several times last night!

*'The Quasars' Room 200 - Murphy, Goetz, Whittle, Cramer

3 comments:

  1. Aussieism Alert!
    Pyjamas is spelled pajamas in this country, even in Montana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like everyone was very alert! Although one mouth may have outrun one brain...Hooray for polite young gentlemen and moms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks TT - I couldn't see anything with my torch

    ReplyDelete